Saturday, May 31, 2008

Lights! Camera! Doors!

Okay, mostly hardware. I can't get enough of door hardware. I love it! Today the sun was high and the skies were clear so Rich and I hopped the tram up to the castle complex. We started at St. Vitus Cathedral and worked our way back down to the metro. Rich was seriously patient with me. It's never enough to get one picture. I've got to get the big picture, the close-ups and then maybe something playful.

So many doors are stand-alone works of art. I get giddy just thinking about all of the magnificent hardware in Prague! The last time I had this much fun taking pictures was in Venice.

Sometimes people react to my picture-taking. At the cathedral, they started to notice the doors and take pictures, too. To think I have inspired others to adore the beauty of door hardware!

No comments: