Thursday, June 4, 2009

Popping Prague like Candy!

We have been here nearly a week, but suffering from jet lag and needing to work instead of play, so no Prague pictures until today. And yet every day just looking out the windows off the kitchen makes me a bit giddy!

The first apartment we contracted was damaged by water and we were lucky to land in this one on Dlouha. It is good to have good friends! Let me show you...


This is our lovely bedroom with a balcony overlooking the inside of the block where everyone has their porches and balconies and there is a tiny bit of a courtyard.



This is the second bedroom where I have set up my "office". My tray table packs nicely in my suitcase and sets up anywhere at any height. The ceilings throughout are quite high and so when Rich is talking to me from the living room, the sound sort of bounces around and comes to me in a bit of a jumble. It makes for good concentration on work!



This is the bathroom I don't use. Toilet, bidet and HUGE tub. There is a not-so-photogenic bathroom with a shower and then a closet in between the two bathrooms with a toilet - a toilet closet.

I thought I would get lost in the space but it is growing on me. Today the cleaning lady came in and she really cleaned. Could this be my life? It feels a bit odd, like wearing new clothes without washing them first. Something tells me I'll adjust...

No comments: