Saturday, July 27, 2013

Budapest Held Captive

Rich wasn't feeling too well so it was up to me to create the itinerary for our day in Budapest. First on the list was the Parliament building. Our waiter from the night before recommended it and as we approached I was quite awed by the size and grandness of the building. WOW! Only, there was all this construction. No matter. Follow the tour groups and we are bound to find the entrance. Or not. Shut down and inaccessible. *sigh* So visible. So out of reach. We did get a good view from across the Danube River.

And as we walked toward the bus stop to head over and up to the castle complex we discovered that the Parliament building was not the only beautiful thing being held captive in Budapest.

2 comments:

keivn said...

So fun to watch your posts. I haven't been on your site in a while. Thanks for the pics!

Foreign Filla said...

Kevin! So glad you enjoy the posts. I do, but then I would, wouldn't I? Cheers!