Sunday, February 5, 2012

Building Caricatures

I was visiting Orlando, Florida on business recently when my eyes spied this beautiful reflection in blue, complete with the church's cross. Looking up at the building reflected upon building, the height distorting the verticals, I was pleasantly awestruck. But I recovered quickly enough to whip out my handy little camera...and snap a photo or two for you!

Across from the parking lot that was babysitting my car was another silly caricature. Just look at those wiggly, squiggly lines! And the two points poking up from the top of the building reminded me of some bizarre beetle maybe. The layering of buildings with the depth differences and shaded glass resulting in different colored reflections of the same sky is fun, even if it is just a simple grid.

No comments: