Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Rain, traffic and time

Do I ever miss the Philadelphia area? Apparently. But not for too long. I was driving to the hotel from center city on the Schuylkill Expressway at rush hour. Ahh the memories! But I had time. No rush for me. No child to pick up at daycare, no dog to let out of the house or drycleaning to pick up. And then I remembered my camera in my bag. And you've got the result. Cars and trucks from ahead and behind. They're everywhere!

I had taken Girard Street earlier in the day when school was letting out. Would you believe that twice no-one slowed down for the flashing-yellow school zone? I did. And they were hating on me I can tell you. The double-yellow lines didn't even slow them down from entering the trolley tracks to skip ahead of traffic. It was harrowing! Yeah, I miss that too.

No comments: