Saturday, September 13, 2008

Color Cues

When Rich and I first toured the Tampa area we were unimpressed. Explosive commercial and residential growth is never the most attractive. But we also thought the general color scheme of things was dull and maybe even a bit brown. Spending a week here really looking, I've changed my mind.

Beautiful sunsets aside, the colors here can be subtle or in-your-face-I'm-Florida. Swimming in the pool yesterday I couldn't help but be mesmerized by the shocking turquoise blue of the painted pool bottom, but also of the patterns from the reflection in the water and the movement. Rich helped me take some photos as I was a wee bit wet from stirring up the water. Here you can see the white fence around the pool reflected as well as the fences lining the balconies.

No comments: