So here it is. I'm in New Orleans for the AFP International Conference. If I had blogged a couple of days sooner, or heck, before I even arrived, someone could have given me suggestions for must-do nightlife. As it is, I'm on my last night here. We arrived on Sunday morning and I took this shot outside a used/antique furniture shop. Artwork seems to be in nearly every commercial establishment!
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Nawlins
So here it is. I'm in New Orleans for the AFP International Conference. If I had blogged a couple of days sooner, or heck, before I even arrived, someone could have given me suggestions for must-do nightlife. As it is, I'm on my last night here. We arrived on Sunday morning and I took this shot outside a used/antique furniture shop. Artwork seems to be in nearly every commercial establishment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment